- All scholarships and awards are subject to the limitations and eligibility requirements specified in the NCC Financial Aid Handbook. Contact us if you do not have a copy.
- NC scholarships can be based on a combination of both merit and financial need. While some scholarships favor one aspect over the other, both elements are factored in the final award.
- All students who meet the scholarship qualifications will be considered until all of the scholarship monies have been awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis, starting in February. The deadline for first consideration for an NC scholarship is FEBRUARY 1. We must have received all your application materials (including references) by this date.
- All scholarships that are awarded are given on a four-year basis and will be reviewed before the student is considered an academic junior.
- Students will be awarded the scholarship with the highest value but will not be awarded more than one scholarship.
- Scholarships will be applied to a student’s bill only after the financial aid process is completed. Students must submit a FAFSA (NC's code is 012976) and any additional required paperwork for the financial aid office before the scholarship is applied to a student’s account.